Saturday, September 13, 2008

Do you still remember me?




Came across a long lost album of Feodora photos... I wonder if I were to meet you on rainbow bridge, will you still remember me? Are you doing well now? Do you know how much I miss you still... will you run to me as you used to and give me a little nibble on the finger? it's been almost 3 years... how time flies... if you were still around... i guess you would be a grand premier by now. Grand Premier Feodora... I miss you, baby... very very much...



I wished there were more I could do to save you... My only consolation is you are free from all pain now. We have many siberian kittens in Singapore now... everytime I see grown up photos of the kittens, I wonder how you would have looked like as an adult... Since you've been gone, no other cat has taken up your place of grooming my hair in the morning... I remembered I used to push you off during weekends when I wanted to sleep in.... You always come back patiently and start grooming my hair again... I am sorry baby...

I have your brother with me now. His name is Medovii... It means Honey in russian. Remember how I used to call you dora honey? I named him after you... He is a totally sweet boy... as beautiful as you too... but he is quite timid.... none of your spunk. I am sure you will ride all over his head if you were still around.
I miss you baby... take care. Till we meet again...

1 comment:

Dalima said...

hey sis, I am interested to own a siberian. Can advice me how do i get a hold of one?? At home, is just me and my husband. Do email me at deefaianz@hotmail.com.

Thank you!
Dalima